How To Turn a Table to a Coat Rack, or Table Turn Coat

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque, Tutorials

1. Awesome idea. We do the same thing. If anything sits around too long, it gets a makeover with paint or totally transformed.

2. Barbara Trent says:

Nice recovery!

3. Love your coat rack! I admire you for being so resourceful and using up a ‘leftover’ also. Cute idea and so useful. Yes, WOOD IS WOOD and we shouldn’t waste it! Ha. Love your blog as always. Carol

4. What a great idea! That was one pissed off table LOL

Erica

5. Elaine says:

Love it but also liked the table and chairs before your remodel. I would think you could still sell the chairs. They are adorable!

6. ColleenB. says:

Newbie to your blog. Just signed up this morning to receive your newsletter and so glad I did.
    Nice to see that you gave your table alittle attitude adjusting. I think it looks great as a coat / hat rack
    ColleenB.
    Texas

such a clever reuse! it looks awesome- love those hooks, too!

cute Karen! Love the way you take something that is tired of being what it started out as and make it into something fresh and new!

9. Wow, a 3rd chance at life for the table top — nice!
    xo Heidi

10. Adorable 🙂 Take that you unruly table top!

11. Shelly says:

Totally digging this!! I wouldn’t have thought of this, great idea.

Shelly
    minettesmaze.blogspot.com

12. Danielle says:

So fun! Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays! x

13. What an awesome idea Karen! I love the drawer front sign and mirrors you added too. Today is the 1st day of The Makers link up party and I would love it if you stopped by! http://upcycledtreasures.com/2014/01/the-makers-link-party-1/

Have a great week!