Oh My Word!!!

Good Time Charlie

1. I, like you, have struggled with MY word. I went between BELIEVE and FAITH… but neither hit the nail on the head. I was asked to send a girl I didn’t know a note of encouragement because she is going through chemo. I wrote her a letter and told her to TRUST. TRUST that everything was going to be OK.. TRUST that she will get through this as a stronger and better person. After writing the letter, I realized that I figured my own word out!!!! (Funny how that happens – Ha) I have a list of NY Resolutions and it will more than likely take until 2015 to conquer them, but I am OK with that! Happy New Year to you too!

2. Kala says:

Love this. 🙂 I need to try to be more grounded this year too rather than trying to do EVERYTHING well.

3. Liisa says:

When you posted this question on your Facebook page I wrote on Jan 3rd: “Growth. Many changes coming this year. I must walk through it with grace and in the end I will have grown from it.”

Well on Jan 9th I was give my layoff notice after 30 years of service to the same company. My life is about to change in a big way. So I think Growth is still the word for this year. Wish me luck 😉

4. Tanya says:

I totally identify with this, I seem to choose BALANCE year after year because it’s something I am always trying to be mindful of. So excited to see what your year holds friend!

xo, Tanya

Perfect! I think we all feel the need to be grounded, but often lose our footing!

what a great word- i know you can maintain a grounded feeling and find balance!

7. Barbara Trent says:

Understand and sometimes it just life and family that feels like spinning plates!

8. What a great word and one I need to work on as well. It’s definitely difficult to stay grounded with so many ideas, projects and inspiration at every turn, but you are right and it can be difficult to focus on finishing what has been started. This was my first year picking a word and I went with “organize”, because my life has turned into pure chaos and needs some serious organizing 🙂
    ~Katie

9. Diana says:

I’m going with purge this year. I get all caught up in projects and end up with too many things, so I’m going to edit wish me luck!