Trashy Tuesday, Another Day at the Office

Le Junque

1. Sheryl says:

I love trashy tuesday….I wait with anticipation to see what you see as treasure..you are an inspiration or least my ” I am not the only one Honey” excuse…Your loyal follower…Sheryl…..

2. ColleenB. ~ Texas says:

ha, you and I had the same thought on that jewelry chest legs which would be to use for something else.
    Maybe the wood pieces could be refinished and made into shelves, put hooks on one and use to hang ball caps for a boys room; sand down and decoupage a wonderful saying or picture on section of the wood. Many possibilities for those extra wood pieces.
    Great find on the lamp as well.

3. Patty Soriano says:

ah! Your hubby is much better about this than mine. There is NO way mine would ever help me pick something from a dumpster. He freaks out when I bring home anything, saying “there’s a reason that was in the trash!” Was that a suitcase of clothes back there with that mattress ? A blanket ? I think I might have had to grab those and clean them up for a donation to a church that collects for others. I hate to see anything wasted. The lamp was worth the digging! The jewelry box reminds me that I need to paint mine. I’ve seen only one shown on a blog that was repainted with the chalk paint and I loved the outcome, so mine is up for a makeover! Keep Junking!

4. Wow! That lamp is an amazing find! So worth the dig.

5. Darrielle says:

Love your finds! One persons trash is another persons treasures!

6. The lamp is so cute, what a score!
    Don’t you just love it when people kindly include all the small parts in a bag (or in a drawer)which can easily go missing?

7. Oh my gosh…how adorable are you!! LOL I love it! 😉 And oh my…I need to do some dumpster diving!!!

Nancy

8. I know one day I’m going to open up the paper and see your mug shot in there! Smiling like Justin Bieber probably because of all your free finds!!

9. Barbara Trent says:

I love seeing all the trashy Tuesday finds, thanks.

Does Home Depot sell mattresses or are those imported to their dumpster?