Trashy Tuesday, Dumpster Diving, When You Have Enough

Good Time Charlie, Le Junque

1. Diana says:

I just wanted to tell you that not only is your blog informative, but you make me laugh and smile and that is special.

2. kirby says:

I love dumpsters!! (But I love “large item pickup” more.)

3. Joan B. says:

I have collected too much stuff too, both from trash and my on-line estate sale addiction. We can only park in half of our double garage and guess who the poor person is who has to park their vehicle out in the snow and ice storms…. Me. I love blogs who share the mess with the beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

4. debi beard says:

crates have so many possibilities! Tuesday’s are my fave days here! Keep diving! Can you get dumpster diving certified? hmmmm…..

5. ColleenB. says:

You made my day with today’s blog. Gave me something to smile about being my oven burned up on me yesterday. The heating element in the oven burned clear through and talk about “an electrifying performance”. Snap, Crackle, and pop and even set off the smoke alarm in the house. So my dear, thanks for the bit of humor today.
    Enjoy your day and have a fab week
    ColleenB.
    Texas

I have GOT to get out and do some serious dumpster diving this year instead of just being satisfied finding great deals at thrift shops!

7. Judy says:

I would love to go dumpster diving with you. It would be a blast.

8. Suffering Husband says:

Awesome Cobain/Nirvana reference. You rock my friend.

9. I to can’t help but look into dumpsters when I pass by. Also picked up a awesome dresser from the curb last night. Great crate find!!
    Susan

10. Liz C. says:

Oh Dear. You & I were obviously cut from the same cloth. I’m just older. People please pray for our very souls…

11. Karen Sack says:

You are a legend! Your posts always make smile. Here in Brisbane Australia people have started of late just leaving unwanted stuff on their front lawns. Often the local council once a year this is not associated. So what is a girl to do when she see’s random stuff. As I pull up with my car I think of you dumpster diving….lol. This week I found a perfectly good wooden dolls crib for my 18 month old girl. Sure it needs a clean and a pick of paint but I just can’t wait to get it done for her. Sad isn’t it when you are driving as spot prefer toy good trash out the corner of your eye. Thanks for inspiring me and brightening my day 🙂 Karen xxoo