Trashy Tuesday, Reflections of my Junque

Le Junque

1. I just snagged an armoire missing the top doors for $20. Perfectly massive solid piece that I’m going to fix up and use again! Love your mind, Karen…we think alike. 🙂

Can’t wait to see what you do with that big entertainment center! It’s really not a very good time of year for junque around here. It’s snowing like crazy today. But spring is just around the corner, right?

3. ColleenB. ~ Texas says:

Love that owl picture. Never seen anything like that.

I was at the Salvation Army today looking at entertainment centers for me to use in my craft room. Had some nice ones but didn’t want to pay what they where asking. Seen one pretty reasonable but hubby didn’t like it. I told him that he needed to think outside of the box and think the way I do but giving it a whole new paint job etc.

4. Susan G says:

Hi Karen,

I might need to talk the owl off your hands as is, as it looks like something for the Tahoe house! How much? LOL

Owls are very popular right now. Just saying.

6. Francine says:

LOVE the owl in the mirror!!

7. Blondie says:

OH my, I made out like a BANDIT and got the cops called on me. But low and behold he said it wasn’t against the law to go dumpster diving in my area. Its only against the law to throw trash IN the dumpster. So the last few days I picked up a small table without the glass; 3 large plant pots; a twin headboard, a cabinet door; and 2 entertainment center doors with cute etching. Got to get busy, busy, busy!

8. did I find any good junque? was at a barn sale of a hoarder with serious issues! glad you are being picky – I don’t want to visit your sale in 50 years – Hoarder Sale!!

9. Jeanie says:

Love the idea about tv cabnint, I have one too and have been comtemplating the very thing you are talking about, but!! I cant figure out how to get the top off! a chainsaw maybe? 🙂