Thinking Outside the Box from inside a Dumpster

Le Junque, Tutorials

those are perfect! what a great idea for these boxes!

2. They look great, Karen! What a find!

3. I love reading about your FAB transformations! Love what you did!

4. Tammy says:

What a great find and beautiful transformation! Would like to invite you to come share at One More Time Events…http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2014/02/black-forest-valentine-tortewelcome-to.html
    Tammy

5. Karen – I love them! Definitely pinning these!!!! Have a great day.

6. Diana says:

Love these, of course I swoon over anything remotely French.

7. Jan says:

Very nice! I have two oval boxes with a similar design as these had ‘before’. Thanks for the inspiration….I needed some ideas!

That is SO totally cOOl!

so cute! You would never believe the before without pics! Awesome as always Karen!

I like these, they were well worth your time, they turned out cute.

11. Francine says:

Wow, LOVE the interiors!

12. Terry McMullen says:

Wow! Fabulous makeover of the boxes!! Great ideas!!

13. Would have thrown those out…twice!

14. Janet Egan says:

Beautiful work:)

15. Barbara Trent says:

Were those really in a dumpster? They are beautiful!

16. Bridget says:

The dumpster never lets you down. You did an magnificent transformation on the boxes. I would have never know they looked like they did in the before picture!

17. Yet another fabulous refashion! You are a pro girl!!

18. Karen, these look amazing! Love the French graphic and the fabric you choose is so pretty. They caught my eye over at the Twirl & Take A Bow Party.

19. Holy cow! This is beautiful!!!!!!!

20. These look great and I need to test out that freezer paper technique! Pinned 🙂

21. These are amazing!! Absolutely a beautiful transformation!! Sharing!!

22. Christy says:

Love love love!! These would go perfectly in my house! Pinning 🙂

23. Hi! Visiting from Blogtalk today! Wow, love this transformation and how you used The Graphic Fairy’s resources. Love her stuff. These are beautiful!! Love what you did 🙂

• GTC says:

Thank you so much for coming by from Blogtalk! Thank you for the sweet compliments. Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day.

24. Oh my goodness….this is an amazing transformation. You go girl!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us a Project Inspire{d}-AnExtraorordinaryDay.net!

25. Meegan says:

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Karen!! I am excited to be shring this on I’ve Got The Monday Blues later today 🙂
    Make it a fabulous Monday!!

26. Fabulous as always! Thank you for sharing! You are one of the features today at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week’s party. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2014/02/make-it-pretty-monday-week-89.html Hope to see you again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse