Trashy Tuesday, The Dumpster Giveth, the Dumpster Taketh Away

Le Junque

1. Delia says:

Great finds! Love the tripod and can you imagine what that dresser looked like before??!

2. Karen, I’m diggin the torn up dresser and the telescope tripod! Can’t wait to see what you do with it! 🙂

3. Karen Sack says:

What a great haul! Well done.:-)

4. leonor says:

Like your junker style ! I share it …: )

5. Paula@O'Meara's Cottage Charm says:

You are such an inspiration beyond your sheer boldness and determination but your lovely zest for life! God has put a good work in you! Thanks for sharing!

6. It is always fun to read your blog. It always makes me smile or laugh out loud. You are such a happy, upbeat girl! This morning I had the random thought, “I hope she has had her hepatitis shots!” Ha! We have to look out for each other, right?! Have a great week and thanks for sharing!

Have you tried to watch the film yet?

8. ColleenB. ~ Texas says:

WOW! You really hit the jackpot once again. Just as good as winning the lotto.
    Another Texas star! Awesome.
    Wish I where able to find some of them old reels. A vender here in the Antique Mall has some but she wants more then what I want to pay

9. I’m amazed by how much you find in dumpsters! I wouldn’t even know which dumpsters to begin looking in around here…

10. Awesome finds… love it. Especially the lamp base. Its so cute!

What a haul! I want that tripod so bad!

12. You’re my kinda girl! Now if only you lived closer so we could fill a weekend with dumpster treasure diving!
    Great finds!

13. WOW! You hit the dumpster jackpot! Great finds! Have fun with your new toys :)!

14. I am really thankful to the owner of this website who has shared thhis fantastic piece of writing at at this time.