Old Drawers Turned Into Planters

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque

1. Because the admin of this web site is working, no
    question very rapidly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

2. Susan says:

Very pretty! Love the colors you chose!

love this idea! they look so fun! i have some random drawers i should do this with!

Drawers filled with flowers – so pretty! I can’t wait to plant something! We’re still having weird weather – 70’s today, back to below freezing tomorrow – totally crazy!

• GTC says:

I hope the crazy mood swings in the weather stop soon! We are in the 70’s here, but we usually get some cold (what we think is cold) again. I hope spring comes and stays so you can get out in your garden. Thank you so much for the comment!

5. Love’m. The pictures are way too good. Spring can’t come soon enough!

• GTC says:

Thank you so much Vidya! The project, then the pictures gave me an instant happy boost every time I looked at it. We are all ready for Spring!

6. Hetty says:

these planters look great! Cannot wait for spring in Virginia..

7. Angela says:

Ahhhh, so pretty! I’m a total drawer saver too…I have a stack in the shop right now, just waiting for a new life! Thanks for the inspiration 🙂

8. Squeal! I love this idea it is brilliant!! I invite you to share at my blog hop ( you can still link up until Sat)
    Hugs!

• GTC says:

Hi Katherine, I am so sorry I missed your blog hop! I was out of town until this Tuesday. Will you be doing another one? Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

9. Nancherrow says:

I hate to see a once-lovely piece of furniture expire. But you made lemonade out of lemons with these drawer planters! Thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

Alison
    Nancherrow

10. michele says:

Love the drawers. Good save on the whole pie keeper piece in the end.
    Visiting from Common Ground today.
    Michele

11. Susan says:

Great job. These flower filled drawers are darling!

Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

12. Donna Wilkes says:

Chic, colorful, and clever! Your drawers are quite lovely.

13. Sorry your initial plans didn’t work out, but I love that you didn’t trash the whole thing, and used what was still usable! I love this display that it made, and the colors you chose. Really beautiful. Off to read the other post now.
    Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com
    History & Home link party, Tue-Fri, weekly, join us!

• GTC says:

Thank you so much Dawn! I always try to salvage something if I can, even it is a drawer front! Thank you so much for your sweet comments.

14. AnnMarie says:

Great idea. These came out so cute! Sorry about your pie safe….so sad to lose an old beauty.

15. great ideas, we just need Spring to come so I can try some of them.
    Janice

16. Gorgeous! What an adorable idea! This just makes me smile 🙂 Thanks so much for linking up at Thursday STYLE!

17. This is so pretty and unique! I could definitely see this on my own porch! Thanks for linking up to Thursday S.T.Y.L.E.

18. don’t you just hate it when a great piece of furniture has to be laid to rest? but the galvanized drawers are a perfect tribute to Spring. LOVE them!

19. Suzan says:

Just beautiful !!! What a gorgeous planter – have to keep this in mind – and most definitely pinning to remember !
    Visiting from Common Ground!
    XOX

20. Love this! I am featuring your post tonight at Thursday STYLE!

21. […] #6 Dumpster Pie Safe Drawers Turned Planters  […]