Le Garden Party, Part Deux. Aluminum Siding Makes New Top!

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque, Tutorials

Your little serving cart is adorable and I loved the aged top! I will have to check out Jax. What a sweet spot to enjoy some time with someone special!

2. Pamela says:

That is an amazing table/cart! I really like the new top and will have to go over and see about Jax! I have been looking for something like that for awhile now. Thanx in advance for coming to this weeks party!:)

3. Love it! The colors is perfect!
    Debbie

4. barb blair says:

so cute! love the aged metal too! :}

5. Tania says:

I love him… so sweet with his masculine metal top! 🙂

Tania

6. Love it, especially the color!

7. I love how it all turned out. I wish that was my back yard.

8. Mandy says:

Hi Karen! LOVE your buffet cart. Thanks so much for sharing it at Project Queen this past week. I will be featuring it tomorrow night at the Highlight Party :-).

9. Diana says:

I love polka dots and in yellow, adorable.

10. What a coincidence! I just posted a project with a metal top this morning too! Great minds think alike. Yours turned out beautifully! Great job!

11. Elaine says:

Love the aged metal and the table and chairs! Can you give us an idea of what the Jax costs? It said to contact them and I really don’t want to do that because I don’t know the cost. It might be a product I would like to use sometime but not now. Just need an idea of the cost

12. This is so GREAT! I will be honest, I have used tin tiles and copper from my husband’s plant, but never would have thought of aluminum siding! Love it!

• GTC says:

Those are great ideas too!! I actually got the idea, I think Restoration Redoux did a whole desk in aluminum siding. Then I took it another level and figured out you can age it with Jax chemicals.

13. Lady you need to come over here and teach me all your amazing techniques! You nail it every time! I love the cart!!!

• GTC says:

You are so sweet Heather!! I am working on doing more video series and a FAQ + techniques forum. Watch for it! It isn’t all that hard what I do!

14. Evelyn says:

I’m intrigued by your painting technique. How do you paint over plastic and get the paint to hold?

• GTC says:

Hi Evelyn, CeCe Caldwell’s paints is highly adhesive to any surface. You can check through my projects gallery and see what it does stick to!

15. Wendy says:

I love all of the pieces you put together! When can I come over for lemonade?

16. Shauna says:

Love the idea of the aluminum siding for the top- brilliant! So functional too!

17. Understanding both advantages and disadvantages are important in order to choose the best internet
    marketing strategy. Then consider yourself one of the few, true internet
    marketers. You can download Avast Free Antivirus for free
    from the Avast website.

18. Each new age brought the criminal element forward with it.
    As the culture of internet slang grew, it took on new origins from pop culture or video
    games and television. The Unit is powered by the Main chip adopting
    the CORTEX A8 core Sam – Sung S5PV210,and CPU frequency up
    to 1GHz, Memory 512MB, internal 2G memory space for TV and Internet integration.

19. They are a very good way to promote business service. In addition,
    many of the words used started to take on slightly different meanings, depending on the context
    in which they are used. The Unit is powered by the Main chip adopting
    the CORTEX A8 core Sam – Sung S5PV210,and CPU frequency up to 1GHz, Memory 512MB,
    internal 2G memory space for TV and Internet integration.