Trashy Tuesday, My Easter is in the Dumps

Le Junque

1. Boy – that Easter stuff really does seem to multiply …
    like rabbits.

2. Awesome haul! I also might be slightly jealous!

3. flashydiva says:

ok,,,,,,, i’ve so got to start doing this,,,,,,,,! Love it,,,,,,,,

• GTC says:

You should!!! Once you start and find something, you are hooked. Then it becomes like a treasure hunt!

That’s crazy that when Easter is over, or not even begun, folks are out with the old already.

• GTC says:

I know!! Either someone was moving and didn’t want to take it with them, or they buy all new stuff every year! It was more Easter Decorations than I think I have had in my 21 years of marriage!

5. Diana says:

You find the best stuff! Amazing……..

6. You are a pro junker! Love the little white bunnies!

• GTC says:

Thank you so much Darrielle. It has taken some time to hone in the skill, but I think I am pretty good at it now!

I think the people who live near the dumpsters you frequent are having a good time watching you pull their unwanted items out of the trash! You find the best and funniest stufff!

• GTC says:

At least that one man is!!! Yikes, I saw him again yesterday afternoon!!! He must think I am just a poor soul! Wait until you see what I share this Tuesday. Even I was astonished at what I found!

8. ARod says:

wow that is such a great haul

9. Jean Marmion says:

I just love you to pieces! You are so much fun! This is a great find! I can’t believe someone would toss all of that cute Easter stuff, instead of at least donating it somewhere! Glad you will be able to at least donate it so that it can have a proper home! Keep up the good work . . . hugs ~
    j-

• GTC says:

Jean, what a sweet comment! Thank you! I think sometimes all this stuff just finds me. You will not believe what I found yesterday. Even I was astonished!

10. They can observe the changes in the Windows Event Viewer, Task Manager and Registry Settings to
    dig the cause, and can troubleshoot the system accordingly.
    Publisher is a very useful tool especially in home offices and businesses throughout
    the world. Florian Muller came upon with the corporations
    following CPTN Properties, the extremities of inscrutable establishment that bought 882 patents from Novell when Attachmate bought Novell last month.

It is known as the Sparklines feature which is opposed to the charts
    in Microsoft 2007. In addition, build proficient databases
    and marketing materials with hyped-up do-it-yourself tools in Access 2010 and Publisher
    2010 available exclusively with Office 2010 Professional.