Trashy Tuesday, Truth in Trash and My Side Yard

Good Time Charlie, Le Junque

1. I have done just the opposite and held my “The Purge” sale last weekend – clearing out tons and tons of stuff! I had to do it before they filmed an episode of Hoarders!

P.S. – the railing looks great!!

2. ARod says:

love checking out your trashy Tuesday you made one heck of a dent in that side yard way to go

3. ColleenB. ~ Texas says:

Your staircase is Gorgeous. Very classy looking with the black and white.

So much a person can do with just the drawer fronts. You can add cup hooks for hanging up jewelry; mounting a mirror on front; decoupage a picture / childs artwork on front; or adding a clock to the front of the board; can paint with chalk paint; or secure 2 together and make into a wall shelf; or do a menu board.

You’re quite the inspiration and always look forward to seeing your finished projects / work of art.

4. Love your stairs! I so enjoy reading your trashy tuesday posts! Inspiring!

5. Natalya MacNeil says:

I need to unsubscribe for a while but there is no such option at the bottom of your email. Please unsusbscribe me, thanks!

Always so fun to come see your trash that will become junque! Amazing stuff as always!

I don’t know if I can talk trash, I’m too busy admiring the stairway!

8. Barbara Ann says:

Thank you for sharing your stash of great ideas yet formed. I too have a stash, no piles of items yet to be repurposed. I feel better knowing I’m not alone.
    Today I have a goal to complete 2 projects.
    Love the stairs. We are in the process of finding where we put the contractor’s phone number so we can get ours done.
    Barbara Ann

9. Mandy says:

I love your junk piles! So much potential. I am brand spankin’ new to the furniture repurposing/refinishing world. You are such an inspiration and I just wanted you to know that! I just finished my very first chalk paint piece…a parlor table rescued from someone’s trash. Your creativity and energy is contageous and I’ll be visiting your site regularly. Thanks for giving me the confidence to try something new! Xo

10. You always find the best things! I love all of that trim… so many possibilities and can’t wait to see what you do! I found an old ladder in the trash a few months ago and shared my first project with it on our blog yesterday as well! So far we’ve turned the top into a cookbook holder, and I’m working on project #2 with the legs and steps of it : )