Trashy Tuesday Junk Just Finds Me

Le Junque

1. For more on how you can stop smoking, it may be of interest to you
    to visit STOP SMOKING QUICKLY, lot of free information’s to aid
    you quit smoking. * Watch – Just ljke in the spy films where the hero or heroine whipps up his watch, focus on the suspect or criminal mastermind and take a photograph or
    video photographs, these spy cameras disguised as watches are great
    tools tto have for any surveillance work.
    The electronic cigarette is known as a personal vaporizer, as it produces a fine mist or vapor, similar to
    the steam from a cup of hot coffee.

2. I love seeing all the junk you pick and then reading about how you made it in to treasures!

3. margie says:

I found a free wooden headboard on the side of the road one day….my mission is to make it into a classy trashy bench. What do you recommend for seating? And why oh why didn’t I pick up that 80’s old glass top/wooden coffee table to redo??

4. Junque tends to find me too… however… space and time are limited so I’m learning to ‘just say no’. 🙂 Getting better at it. Just said ‘no’ to a cute birdhouse this weekend cause it meant some redoing and wasn’t THAT great for the time I’d need to spend on it. Now that yellow chair that found you? Id’a said ‘yes’ to that one!

5. patty soriano says:

Karen, what the heck is that first comment about electronic cigarettes ?!!

I was a very good little girl when my town had bulky trash pickup a few weeks ago. I had to make a very hard and conscious decision not to drive up and down the streets to shop. I still have lots of projects from my last shopping episode and no time to do them since I took a fulltime job in February. I really need to quit that job! However, the hubby who complains about me bringing all the stuff home actually brought me home a really cute wood and wire display from the building where he works. He’s an enabler and just doesn’t know it! Silly man.

6. ColleenB. ~ Texas says:

Jack Pot of a day. What wonderful finds you picked up.
    Love that black topless table as well as that wonderful coffee table. Oh, the possibilities.
    Now, if you ever need more room to store some items; I would be more than happy to store some things for you. :}
    I have been turning old picture frames into shadow boxes.

7. Jennifer says:

Good to know I’m not the only dumpster diver around anymore -I do stay away from upholstered stuff now -but am always keen on getting wood pieces -my husband loves it LOL!

8. Virginia says:

Junk sometimes just appears in my driveway. Some people know I like to redo things and they leave stuff with me rather than go to the dump!

9. Valerie says:

Omigod !!!! the same phenomen happens to me …. My garage is far from your (I m living in Paris in France !!!), but it is the exact copy of your …. Exactly the same !!!! I love your blog ! Thank you ! lots of love from France.

• GTC says:

That is funny Valerie about our garages! I think there are garages all over the world that sadly look just like ours!