Trashy Tuesday Sit Down for this Junk Post

Le Junque

1. Oh Karen, how could you have let that couch go? You must really be bursting at the seams!!!!!

• GTC says:

I just have to let stuff go that there is no way I can fit it in. I really believe if I want something like that, eventually it will show up again!

2. Diana says:

That wicker is a real score, you are so lucky. I can’t believe what people throw out!

3. ColleenB. ~ Texas says:

That sofa is Awesome. I only wish I lived closer; I would have snapped it up.
    Now everyone needs to have a toilet planter in their yard. Makes for a great conversation piece. Can change out the plants according to the seasons. Make for cute yard decoration for Halloween or decorated for any holiday really.
    Your book shelving units are awesome as well.
    Great finds for sure. Cheap is good, but Free is Always better

• GTC says:

I think I need to go back and get that toilet and that couch!!! I agree, free is always better! Already chopped up the bookshelf for something new, can’t wait to share it!

4. Susan M. says:

Honest to gosh, you have the best daggumed luck! Living in a town surrounded by a number of universities (NC State, UNC, Duke, Chapel Hill), the only things that get thrown to the curb are comfy, beer-stained and cigarette-burned, over-stuffed sectionals with built-in recliners and cup holders. Oh, and instead of a toilet, generally the sofa includes a beer pong or two accompanied by a minimum of two condoms nestled between the cushions. C’mon, I know you’re jealous!!!

• GTC says:

Oh Susan, that kind of trash just sounds dismal!!!! Hopefully you will find some decent furniture at the end of the next semester! Funny, I always thought college towns would be the gold mine of dumpster diving, didn’t think about how hard the previous owners are on the furniture!

5. Kirsten says:

You really do have great luck! I loved the sofa too but know you must be running out of room & time! Love love love the wicker piece and can’t wait to see how everything turns out!

• GTC says:

I am SO out of room. That sofa would have to go in my front room in front of my existing sofa. Someone will get it and do something with it.

6. Sarah says:

That COUCH…oh. I want.

7. Ranee says:

Recently saw a “toilet” that had been redesigned into a planter using mosaic. Looked like pieces of broken pottery and dishes. Have to say it was pretty sharp looking. It was on another blog, unfortunately, I do not recall whose. Love the wicker – always have. Not a fan of the white (I know, unlike most of the population?) I would have to paint it, You are one of the luckiest people and most talented people I have ever seen.

8. Suffering Husband says:

I was just thinking how badly the garden needs a toilet planter.

OMG suffering husband- HAHAHA!

10. Carolyn says:

Love, Love the Sofa!!!

11. Rose L. says:

OH MAN!!!! You did not take the couch!?!! I love it! Go back right now and rescue it! NOW!!!!!

12. Amy says:

Once a month my town has a heavy trash day and people throw away the most amazing stuff. This month I looked like a crazy person pushing a stroller and carrying home a full size bed frame. I did have to take the car back for the headboard, but I carried the rails and footboard home. I also found a few drawers, an old door, a window frame, and a really neat lamp shade frame. I only wish I had a garage to fill up! I just found your website and I am loving it.

13. Thanks for finally writing about >Trashy Tuesday Sit Down for this
    Junk Post <Liked it!

14. A lithium-ion rechargeable battery offers the energy for the warmth.
    The flavor has actually been ennanced by the electronic cigarette with having the flexibility to
    utilize a number of flavors. Many manufacturers continuously innovate on their merchaqndise styles that
    mean you will always get a new design featuress or new
    features in your electronic cigarettes.

15. They may have outgrown their house and need more space.
    After all, you already have the space there, right.
    Notably, Google Sketch – Up allows just about anyone to design realistic, 3D models of interior rooms, and even map
    out the exterior of a home.

16. May I simply say what a comfort to uncover someone that actually understands what they are discussing online.

You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    A lot more people should check this out and understand this side of the story.

I was surprised you’re not more popular since you definitely possess
    the gift.