Bookmark This Lamp Shade Made of Book Pages

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque, Tutorials

1. Supah Cute! What a great idea 🙂

2. Supah Cute is right!! You totally pulled it off ~ I want to buy it!! Do you ship to Michigan?

that looks so cool! great job, karen!

4. Kris says:

Karen,
    This is so cute. What a clever idea. Who knew book pages could make a cute ruffle lamp shade!!! This is great. Thanks for sharing.
    Kris

5. This is really cool, Karen! I think I’m going to have to shamelessly copy you on this one because I think I need this in my home! 🙂

6. That is adorable! My girls would love the wadding up part! Will be sharing this for all to see and admire (for much longer than 10 minutes)!

7. Love, love, love this! 🙂 Adding it to my DIY Lamp Makeovers Pinterest board!

8. Jan says:

Oh my! You’ve done it again.
    I have a lampshade, the same shape as yours that—back in the 60s—was adorned with three rows of ribbon, rick-rack and trim. I just relieved this faded pink shade of the dusty trim and have been racking my brain to come up with a way to update it without tearing it to shreds. And then I find your post!
    I have a vintage French/English dictionary with a destroyed cover and missing pages I’ve already used for crafting. It will be magnifique for this purpose!
    I think it’s stopped raining, so I must rush to my outdoor studio and take a “before” picture, before I turn this dismal shade into a masterpiece!
    Thanks so much!
    Jan

9. Pamela says:

That is a cute idea Karen! I have a lampshade I could do this too. Thanx for joining THT!

10. Susan G says:

Karen,

This lamp was just adorable at the Paris Flea Market. You are so talented and clever…….and I just love your blogs with coffee in the morning. I get to wake up before I start working with a some laughs.
    Can’t wait to go on our Road Trip to San Diego……..

This lamp shade is just so FUN!!! : ) Love the look of it – and it looks so easy to do! Great idea and well done! Catherine (new follower)

12. Kelli Girsch says:

I just love this lampshade! You did a great job with it..it looks so good lit up at night too!
    Thank you for sharing this tutorial with us. This is the first time I’ve been to your blog,, I saw you over at Miss Mustard Seed’s furniture link up today and I’m so glad I found you !
    You are really talented!

Kelli Girsch – Bubybabydeals.com

13. I have seen this ALL OVER Pinterest, but I didn’t realize it was you! Lady, you are famous!!

14. Too, too, too stinkin’ cute! Love it.

Thanks so much for sharing at this week’s Project Inspire{d} ~ pinning!

Hugs,
    Mary Beth

15. Well, this is the cutest lampshade I have ever seen – clever idea!!

16. Meegan says:

I can NEVER resist a book page project, and this is definitely one that I won’t quickly forget! Love it cute girl!!
    Thanks for linking up to Tickled Pink Times Two!
    Make it a great day. xoxoxo

17. Karen Guillot says:

Love this…and all of your posts…keep them coming!

18. ColleenB. ~ Texas says:

How cute and how very clever.
    If a person ever gets bored, they can start reading the lamp shade :}

• GTC says:

That’s funny Colleen! And I still owe you a picture……..Must make myself go upstairs and get on that computer….

19. Diana says:

So cute and sounds quick, thank you for the idea!

20. This looks so sweet and ruffly! Love it.

21. […] NUMBER 6! How to Make a Lampshade with Old Book Page […]

22. Diane Kelley says:

Great idea! Think I’ll try it with old maps!!!!