CeCe Caldwell’s Distressed Desk with Metallic Wax

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. Diana says:

I love the color and it goes so well with the stain. Perfect!

2. Jean says:

What did you use on the drawer pulls?

3. What a great find, Karen! You loved it right back to life! 🙂

Looks really beaUtiful!
    LUV the desk–but you ALWAYS find fantastic pieces, I’m sO jealous!
    Long time no talk–miss you!

5. Karen, I’ve LOVED your work forever…welcome to the group! This desk is stunning! Love the top and love the copper wax detail! I’m sure this desk will serve you well and make you smile when sit at it too:)

• GTC says:

Ah, thank you so much Wendi! I need to move the desk to my office now. It is still in my garage! I love the shimmery on it too. Had so much fun with it.

6. Jeanette says:

Karen, Glad to hear you’re so busy teaching classes. The desk is stunning. Love the mix of colors. I didn’t realize CeCe Caldwell now has metallic wax. I was looking around for a white liming wax, but what I found was on backorder. Does CeCe Caldwell have plans for a white wax? Thank for joining the group. Jeanette

• GTC says:

Thank you so much Jeanette, I am addicted to the CeCe Caldwell’s 100% Natural wax. I don’t know if they have plans for a white wax presently, but I have definitely seen other people requesting it. They listen carefully to what customers are asking for and are always innovating. Stay tuned!

7. This piece looks wonderful! I love the copper wax detail.

• GTC says:

Thank you so much Paula. I am in love with the metallic waxes from CeCe Caldwell’s, Copper is my newest addiction.

8. Breanna says:

The distressing and metallic accents on this are so pretty! Such a fab makeover!

9. Your patience paid off big time! Your desk looks perfect in that beautiful color with the rich stained top and awesome metallic touches. I love it Karen!

10. Gorgeous makeover…as usual!!! Love the shimmer too!

Nancy

• GTC says:

Thanks so much Nancy! I actually think I might go back and add more shimmer to the legs. You just can’t get enough of sparkly things sometimes 🙂