Trashy Tuesday Free Furniture

Le Junque

1. Patty Soriano says:

ooooh, love everything, karen! I’m a sucker for little chairs. Love the big chest of drawers. Night stand…. so cool! Can’t believe the frame and chicken wire came back to you. Hilarious! time for another redoux! Keep the trash coming…. love to see what’s next!!

• GTC says:

Hi Patty! Just wait if you are a sucker for chairs! Oh dear, I have hit the jack pot with chairs and my latest post is coming shortly. Thank you so much for always stopping by and commenting 🙂

2. ColleenB.~Texas says:

Boy, you really hit the Jackpot in getting some wonderful finds. Amazing; what are the odds finding something that you had sold years before……………..1 in a million maybe.
    That highchair and that little chair are adorable. If I lived closer, I would buy right now as is. I see your dog is also checking at that highchair. :}
    Them wine crates are pretty cool. I have a few wine crates stored up in the shed but some I have been using in storing my OOPS paint in, cookbooks, etc. They are great storage boxes.
    I’m so looking forward to your next weeks updates; but then I always look forward reading your blog and seeing all your wonderful treasures as well as your make-overs.
    Until next time; have a great day and week.

• GTC says:

Thank you so much Colleen! I HAVE to sort out all my junk again. I am working on my latest post and the garage is filled to the brim. I did put bottoms on the wine crates, so when I get my act together, I will sell them! Thank you for stopping by as always, stay tuned!

3. Leigh Garrett says:

Good haul! I found three dressers a few weeks ago. Have fun painting.

• GTC says:

Thanks so much Leigh! So far, my junk collection is way outrunning my ability to flip it. No more room in the garage after my latest post, so stay tuned!

4. Michele Hayden says:

Don’t ever change…you are my junking hero!

• GTC says:

Oh thank you so much Michelle! I have to slow down the junking habit at least temporarily. I am now at critical mass! lol. See you soon with more junk!

5. Patty Soriano says:

Just had to send this: Today’s newspaper in Dear Abbey:

Dumpster-Diving Habit Causes Some Concern for Family

Immediately thought of you. 🙂

it was actually a daughter writing about her 80 year old father who dives behind a grocery store and eats what he finds. She’s quite worried about him. He is planning to make something for an upcoming family gathering out of the dumpster finds. Uh-oh.