1. Patty Soriano says:

Hi. My name is Patty and I’m a Chairaholic. Truly, I love chairs, too, and pick them up wherever I find them. Need to get busy and actually do something with them. Thanks for the ideas !!

Great post—I sure DO love all my chairs and a good CHAIR PROJECT!
    Obsessive Chair Fanatic (aka- Catherine)

3. Marie says:

Really great post!!! So many ideas! Thank you so much. I am definitely going to use the stools with the legs cut down idea as I need something to pop my plants onto to get them up off the floor in our sunroom. I love this idea coz I can cut them different heights to create cute plant vignettes..

4. Patty Soriano says:

oh, how funny! You re-ran this post, and there at the bottom I see a comment I made last year. HAHA! It was fun seeing your video earlier today. I was so surprised when you called me by name! I thought somehow I had my camera on by mistake! Cuz I don’t even know how to turn it on! Karen, I miss your posts on finding junk and where you find it. I really enjoyed seeing pictures of piles of junk on the side of the road, or behind the stores, or next to some apartments. It’s fun living through your adventures! 🙂 Hope you guys have a good and safe trip.

5. M.M.Gloskey says:

Now that I’m retired I can start on some old chairs that I collected over the years! Looking forward to getting some different ideas. Thanks

6. Shelley Troy says:

Hello, My name is Shelley Troy and I am the owner of The Junk Chick. http://www.facebook.com/thejunkchick The picture of the red planter that is made from an old TABLE base and a drawer and is painted RED is my intellectual property. The Green Divas have taken that picture and used it to drive traffic to their website. How that piece was made is not at all how they describe the process on their website. My business name is on that picture. You have used that picture on Pinterest to drive traffic to your website and I really wish that you would give me the credit for what is my intellectual property. I have spoken to Green Divas and they tell me they do not know how to remove the picture they have placed on Pinterest. While I am thrilled that people love my creations, I sure wish they would give credit where credit is due. Thank you.

7. Barbara Bell says:

I have made baby and toddler swings from one or more chairs. I’v never done an adult version but that would be really cool too.

8. Mary says:

All very interesting ideas, I just refinished my very first dining room chairs and loved the labor of love.
    You have given me a new light on what can be done with chairs. Thank you.

• GTC says:

Thank you so much Mary! I would love to hear what you did with the Dining Room Chairs. I am so touched you found inspiration here. Have a beautiful day. -Karen