Trashy Tuesday A Garage Full of Free Furniture

Le Junque

1. Patty Soriano says:

Well! I totally misunderstood that when I saw it on Facebook! here I thought you were looking for people to come by and take it from YOU! Everything is awesome and can’t wait to see what you do with it. What do you do with single dining room chairs that you find ?

2. Ha ha that is seriously always what happens!! Great haul!!

3. liz says:

Love that old cupboard and growing up, I had the same exact long handled dresser. Looking forward to see how you transform these lovelies.

• GTC says:

Thanks Liz! That is so fun you had a dresser like the one I have in my garage. I have never seen anything like it before, still haven’t had a chance to start on it, but hopefully soon!

4. Cheryl says:

Never. Fails. I’ll have a garage sale, give leftovers to Goodwill. And the next day will start passing houses with great furniture sitting on the curb. Oh, and maybe I’ll drive down the alleys behind houses the night before trash day. Somehow I can always fill the van and then the garage again. I’ve only got one friend trained to call me when she sees good stuff on the curb. I need to train more friends. Something about an empty garage beckons to be filled!

5. naush says:

I hear you sister !! We bought two sheds which are now bulging from their seams with ‘stuff’ !!
    I just realized you coined the absolutely perfect name for OUR HUSBANDS ! – Suffering husband is spot on.
    Those chests and dressers look like they have some good bones left in them. Can’t wait to see, how you redoux them 😉
    Much love from Dubai
    Naush

• GTC says:

Thaks so much Naush! LOL on the “Suffering Husband”, my husband coined himself with that name! And it is so fitting! I just finished a couple of those chests of drawers, will hopefully be sharing soon!

6. Jaime says:

Love it! Happens to me all the time and it’s such a rush of excitement! I can’t even find my garage again the furniture is piled so high! So fun to hear I’m not alone ?

• GTC says:

LOL! Jaime, you are so not alone with the furniture hoarding! Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting 🙂