Roadkill Rescue #5! Roadside Plank Topped Table

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque, Tutorials

1. What a great table!! The planks looks so good, like they were meant for that table!

And I love the good samaritan 🙂

2. i don't know if i ever saw this one and i am in LOVE. so in love…

3. Helen says:

Wonderful, what is not to like about 'free'?

4. Awesomeness…LOVE Roadkill Rescue!

5. Great ! the planks make it look so good! Good job.

6. Awesome possum! 😉 Way to go my friend and congrats on the feature. That table is fantastic!
    Vanessa

7. That is one cool table! Love it 🙂

8. Wow, I love it! Great job!

Blessings, Grace

9. Love this table!!!! Rustic chic, my favorite!

10. I remember this post!!! It reminded me of the time I stopped to pick a window frame out of someone's trash and he came out and had a whole conversation with me–funny…I even had both my kids with me…

11. Stacey says:

I love it! Beautiful! The chairs are so cool too! Please come by my party happening Thursday to link it up! I would love to see you there!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

12. Kacey says:

Gorgeous – love it! All that work just makes you appreciate it more, right?! 🙂

13. Somehow I can just “see this in my mind”! te he! glad you survived! the table looks fantastic!

14. I bow to you oh feature queen. You and Art is Beauty are fighting for the title 😉

15. newest follower via linky! this looks great and the story is really funny. Would love a return follow if you want to check out my barn doors project!
    thanks, laura

16. Ann says:

Awesome table redo. Great story, too. That'll keep me smiling all day. I'm now following via Linky and GFC.

17. You crack me up! The table looks awesome lady!

18. I LOVE that table! Reminds me to tell the story of my green chair on my blog 😀 New follower from project queen.

19. wow – fantastic table!!! xoxo

20. Pamela says:

LOVE this!! I want to do something similar to our dining room table once the top wears out. Thanx for partying lady!

21. Rachael says:

This is INCREDIBLE! I love it!

22. Wendy Hayden says:

A real friend calls when there is a pile a wood on the side of the road! We should all have friends like that!

23. Sheri says:

I am really admiring your red kitchen chair stools in this post. I have searched your site to find a post on them, but have found none. Did you do a post about them?