Trashy Tuesday, The Ladders of the Dumpster

Le Junque

1. Love the steps! I’ve a small one, and you have inspired me 🙂

2. Claudine says:

I love the ladder!!!
    I haven’t tried CeCe’s paint yet, love the color!!

3. ladder envy has been added to my “things i envy” list. who knew?

4. I love old ladders – and the idea of painting them – fabulous!!

But that dumpster/swimming pool scares me! Did you lay a towel next to it and catch some rays? Is there a lifeguard posted nearby? I think that dumpster needs to come home with you – wouldn’t it make a fabulous coffee table?!

5. Brenda says:

So pretty! It looks perfect in the garden. Or is it for indoors? Would love to see how you use it!

gorgeous! and that color combo has me weak in the knees!

7. Great job..now if mine just wasn’t an ugly old Aluminum one.. Great Page!

8. Lori says:

When you mention “buffing” it after applying the wax, what exactly do you mean? I know there are several techniques, but I’m curious about which technique you use, becuase I LOVE the way your items turn out. Thanks!!

9. Shannon Fox says:

Did that dumpster have pool tile lining… and water in it?

Love that ladder. My fav shade =) So cute. You can do loads with them too!!
    Nice save!

I’ll have to re name you the GREEN PIXIE NINJA 😉

10. I absolutely love this ladder…now I need to find one..quick! Love CeCe Caldwells paints and the wax is to die for:-)

11. That ladder is wonderfully rustic and pretty. Love your colour choices and your technique. CeCe Caldwell paint looks fab! And…I love your sorta kooky style. Paint on!

12. Love, Love your ladder. What a fun piece!
    Mary Alice

13. Pamela says:

Love it Karen!! Our old ladder is on its last leg so now it will get a new life too!:) Thanx for joining THT!

14. Grace says:

I just found myself a wooden ladder at a church yard sale as well! Unfortunately it is so tall I can’t stand it up in my basement workshop – so I’m trying to sell it on kijiji, but no takers in this area 🙁 (Toronto is too modern for rustic deliciousness). Loving the blue/green combo!

I love that ladder! So will you keep it and do something fun with it or will you sell it??
    I like old ladders too but I kind of try to stick to the rule ‘only buy when I know what I’m going to do with it’
    I don’t always stick to that but I try! i have one small ladder that is chippy and white and I love it. I’ve had it for years but never done anything more with it than lean it against the wall. Would love to think of a reallly cute way to use it.

16. Stacey says:

What a cute piece! I love that chippy color…I want one, too!
    Thanks for linking up – so happy you did!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

I want one!

18. Jenn Gray says:

Super Cute. What a transformation. Bythewayjenngray.blogspot.com

19. Looooove that color–great find!