Back in Black…..and White, well, Antique White

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

OK, how the helll big is your van??? After I go to Costco, (today as a matter of fact) there is no room left for anything let alone the Empire State Building!

~Bliss~

2. Jayne says:

Oh My, I really LOVE the colors you chose for this piece, it just look stunning, I can imagine some black Wedgwood displayed on those white shelves, really beautiful job. And I really admire how fearless you are to take on and move a piece that large on your own!

that is stunning! love the classic color combo!

4. Venus Cruz says:

I love to pick up junk and fix it up, but I have no garage……..no shed………no place……..
    It amazes me what people throw away. My kids used to be so unhappy with me when I would pick up junk off the side of the road, now my daughter is 28 and picking up junk on the side of the road…..LOL
    Keep having fun with your projects, so glad I recently found your site. I look forward to each of your postings.

Venus

5. Virginia says:

Gorgeous! Beautiful piece. Our Goodwill’s suck here! I’m very impressed you got that out all by yourself. Love it! Great job..as always!

6. Beautiful! Great job, Karen!

7. Pam says:

Great find! Love what you did, not familiar with Modern Masters paint, is that simply a latex? I would love to find something more black as well, use ASCP graphite, but still not a black look!

8. Shannon Fox says:

I won’t even ask HOW you got that out by yourself? Be careful crazy lady!

I see you worked your magic again though 😉
    and I love me some AC/DC!!

9. christina says:

Glorious!

10. Deb Siemens says:

You rock, Karen! This is absolutely gorgeous! Inspiring, too!

What a gREat piece! What a gREat job!
    Can I have it–?!? You ship–right? ; D

Btw Karen,
    I seem to be really good at keeping a camera on me at all times–you never know what you might suddenly see–any way, sometimes I take the “before” picture of it right where I found it! It can be be profound to see some of those “garbage picking before’s” and then the after!
    Think of it as a DUMPSTER-DOCUMENTARY!

I love it! Very good job! I’m patting you on the back – can you feel it?!!

14. Love, love, love! Incredibly rich looking… bet she sells right away!
    xo Heidi

15. DeeAnna says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I need to shop at your Goodwill!!

16. Deidre says:

Hi Karen,wonderfully done! Wow this is certainly a treasure!!

17. Suzan says:

UNBELIEVABLE Karen – absolutely unbelievable – what a gorgeous piece!
    hugs,
    Suzan

18. Pamela says:

Somebody will certainly love this piece!

19. nina says:

I love the white contrast. I have a secretary I want to paint very similar. I wish CeCe Caldwell made a black.