The last of the Black….and a little Red

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

Just beautiful! I’m loving the black you’re doing at the moment, I think I might need to try it myself!

That dresser is a classic! Love the black and the hardware! And the red looks great on the table and on your driveway!

oooh how fun is that red table!!! love it! and the dresser is gorgeous!

I love how that black dresser turned out! I’m over my black phase so you won’t find me doing black for myself anymore but I love the look for others! I love lots of different looks – but when it comes to what I live with it’s pretty much all white or at least in the white range!! Just in case you hadn’t figured that out yet!

5. Jesse says:

niiiiiice! I love that red, did you seal it with anything?

6. Kristi Green says:

Are you using a sprayer with the CeCe Caldwell paints? I have a couple of tables with some nice detailed legs but wondering the best way to paint them without leaving brush strokes or overage drips
    …. love the red!

7. Rondell says:

Love the dresser and hardware, no wonder your client was so happy! The red table is gorgeous and I’ll go over to see the “ugly ” chairs:)

8. love the way the black piece came out, i have yet to do anything in black but i love the way it looks!

9. The dresser is amazing — who knew how pretty she was until she got all “blacked” out??
    xo Heidi

10. Donna says:

The dresser is very elegant. And thank you, as always, for being specific about the products you choose (and why) for each project. Maybe you have covered this topic before, but I would LOVE to know a little more of the specifics of spraying. I notice that many wonderful projects I see are sprayed. I am guessing we don’t like brush strokes. But my environmentally conscious mind asks, isn’t spraying bad for the environment or is it not so bad? Do you do it inside a garage, do you do it in your backyard? I was browsing in a paint store and they sell spray guns which you attach to your can? Do you use them, why or why not? Can you use paints from a can a fill a specialized spray gun? Do you practice on cardboard to get the feel of spraying or does it not matter if it isn’t perfectly coated the first time because you spray several times. Well, if you have the time I would love some clues.
    From a dedicated reader, Donna