Blah Bookshelf to Ballards Knockoff – Rerun week

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Furniture Makeovers

1. bec says:

this is my first time so it’s not a rerun for me! great shelf…lovin it!
    Bec x

Awesome! I can see, Karen, that I need to spend a few hours digging through your blog archives!

3. Hetty says:

Thanks Karen, this is the first time I read your post and I know I am going to paint my bookcase….right now!! Love it.

4. Cynthia says:

I love how this project turnerd out. It looks fantastic I love all the touches.

Cynthia

5. Donna Chazanov says:

Like the first comment, it is my1st time seeing this particular make-over and it looks so simple and so beautiful. Thank you for sharing and inspiring us all.

6. Terri Pernosky says:

Love you projects,just my kind of “french girl” we are kindered spirits, I am scotch/irish and my family has a hard time understanding the fasination and love of all things french. I love from french riviera,to frech county and way before it was a “thing or style” Thank you for all your lessons,love the one also on how to make mdf furniture look like wood.

7. Margie Close says:

It seems to be a running theme… It is my first time reading your post and I LOVE the shelf. I’m a “newbie” to the French theme, so thanks for the detailed instructions. Thanks for the inspiration!

8. I loved this idea when I first saw it on pinterest! Your picture was floating around and I’m glad I ran across it! Thanks for the inspiration! I used wallpaper instead of fabric. Please come check out how you inspired me!

9. […] #7 Blah Bookshelf Turned Ballards Bookshelf inspiration […]