The Dumpster Stars, Where are They Now?

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque

1. Good stuff, as always — that desk turned out beautifully!! Love the two-tone…
    xo Heidi

oooh the desk is my favorite- trashy to pretty!

3. sharleen says:

all good. but LOVE the desk. Always love your redoux Karen.

4. Sumaya says:

Amazing pieces Karen. The dumpster stars rock my world! Love that table:)

As always Karen, I am blown away at what you do! So lovely!

6. Fran says:

I always love to see the before and afters. Great job on all of them.

7. Kris says:

Wow so great all the pieces. I love how the desk came out. What a great transformation. You know how to relove things girl. Great job.
    Kris

8. Great makeovers. You have the touch, that is for sure.

WoW Karen~that shelf is really talkin’ to moi!
    I can just sEE re-building it in a much larger scale, and using it in a kitchen in lieu of upper wall cabinets for a country/Euro-look!

10. Tami says:

Awwww Karen, thanks for letting those pieces have their 15 minutes of fame. Great job on them. Good luck this weekend!
    Tami@ Curb Alert!

11. Nina says:

Ah yes, a savior of discarded furniture. Love how they turned out. Sorry I won’t be able to make it to PFM. I do look forward to seeing you in May.

12. Jayne says:

All stars, the desk wins the Oscar 🙂

13. The all turned out so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing — I especially love that desk/vanity piece. I’ve been toying with doing a similar treatment to a pedestal table we have here … it’s old and sad and in need of some love!

🙂 Linda

14. debbiedoos says:

Nice work. That before would have been hard to see past..but your YOU you can do that!

15. Vicki says:

Love the table, however you said you used leftover glaze on the top. Do you have to wax it first before you use glaze? I was told you had to seal this paint first before you could do any glaze or stain on top of it. Thank you, love your blogs!