1. Definitely better without that scrolly thing (the technical term I think)!

Oh, and you really know how to rock a pair of overalls!

2. Judy Clark says:

What a transformation! Those colors are really nice all together! You did an awesome job and I hope it goes for a lot of money for the fundraiser.

Oh yes, love your layered look!

Judy

Love the layered look – in clothes and furniture!!

4. sumaya says:

Layering is the best and u rock it Karen. I love the choice of colors and love thst its going for a good cause. U rock the denims too:)

5. Aw, love that this got donated, Karen! Loving the layered look, too. 🙂
    xo Heidi

Great job – as always! like your layered look – and the dressers too 😉

7. Nice work! I’m a fan of layers!

8. debbiedoos says:

What a great looking piece Karen. Love your painting clothes. I like the layered look too:)

9. Fran says:

Great redoux. Mississippi Mud is my favorite color of the moment, so I love this piece as well. so very nice of you to donate a piece for the charity auction. I’m sure it will be in a bidding war 🙂

10. Hetty says:

I will be layering with paint soon. A local shop owner started selling Cece’s Caldwell paint!

11. what a wonderful transformation of that dresser ~ love the knobs, what a clever
    idea….. your daily uniform looks great ~ half my clothing has
    paint on it ~ I’ll never learn!
    Cheryl
    zany-mayd.blogspot.com

12. Danielle says:

What a transformation! I wouldn’t have even known it was the same piece. Great work! Thanks for sharing it at Silver Pennies Sundays. x

13. Thanks so much for sharing at Give Me the Goods Monday! Hope you party with us again this week. And don’t forget to check out our features on Sunday!

~Chelsea @ Married Filing Jointly