1. Kris says:

This is amazing. I am tellin ya I think there is not end to your talent. Wow this came out beautiful. Man I wish you lived closer to me!!! Great job. Love this.
    Kris

What a cOOl piece!
    You’re amAzing~ you go girl!

Wow, what a big project! And it turned out beautifully Karen! Love the fabric combination!

4. Fran says:

It’s beautiful as usual. You’ve done a great job, love the black and white also. 🙂

5. Wow, Karen you upholster too???? Your amazing!

6. Cynthia says:

This is just lovely, great job and talent!

Cynthia

7. Wow!!
    This is amazing, Karen you’re so talented!!!
    Love the choices of fabric too, great makeover 🙂

8. Linda says:

Talk about a reclamation, this one is terrific. There was a day when I did this kind of project, but no more. I’ve run out of gas!

9. This is FABULOUS!!! I just love it…

Have a great day and a Happy Easter!
    Julie

10. ann says:

You did an amazing job. It turned out beautiful.

11. Amazing! Wow! I love it Karen. Great job.
    Have a Happy Easter!
    Peace
    Linda at The French Hens Nest

12. Jeannie says:

Well Karen, you’ve outdone yourself! Love it. You are so talented. My sister Linda, above comment, loved it, she told me to check it out. Like I said, I love it! Happy Easter!
    Jeannie

13. Carol Cook says:

She is absolutely beautiful. I recovered a camel back sofa many years ago, but I never had the nerve to try it again.

14. Sharon B. says:

I’m so glad I saw this over at Elizabeth & Co. This is just beautiful! I love the fabric choices. So so pretty. Sharon

15. SHUT UP!!! This is beyond AMAZING!! I totally want it.. 🙂 Thank you so much for linking this up to Knock Our Socks Off!!
    xo
    Angelina

pretty! love the fabric choices together!

17. Jan Olsen says:

You are so talented! Love it! I collect junk thinking someday I’m going to do something with that

18. Ooh la la is right! This is gorgeous and it looks so comfy. LOVE!
    Blessings,
    Patti

19. Danielle says:

Wow! You did a great job. Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays. x

Wow, so very sophisticated! And quite an undertaking … you go girl!

21. DesignedByBH says:

I LOVE this! I’m pinning and sharing on Hometalk. I’ve also started stalking you on all social media, and I’m curious how I missed you at Haven!?!?
    So glad you linked up to Twirl & Take a Bow with this and the post about the pretty little stool!
    ~ Brooke ~

22. This is so.beautiful. I love all of the details of the ruffles and trim.
    I humbly feature your settee on my blog today: http://www.sillypearl.com/2013/11/nine-amazing-furniture-transformations.html Thanks so much for linking up and supporting Project Inspire{d]!

23. V the First says:

Super!!!!! This is really gorgeous

24. Amy says:

I’m pretty sure I just bought the exact same settee at a consignment shop. I’m making a slipcover for it. Did yours originally have yellow and cream stripes?