Trashy Tuesday, Chaise Lounge and Getting Comfy

Le Junque

1. ColleenB. ~ Texas says:

Once again; lucky enough to find some neat junk; I mean treasures.
    Beautiful dog but I think he/she has taken over your Chaise lounge and has found a new place to take his/her naps on. :}

• GTC says:

She takes over everything! I do love that Chaise lounge. Mostly she is on it when I am in my office working.

2. Renae says:

I would have stopped for sure too.
    You never know what lovelies you can find.
    Just this week I picked up a bench and 3 chairs on the corner of an office complex.
    I passed on the glass table, but someone else loved it as it was gone when I drove by again.
    Don’t quite have the time yet, but I know what I’ll be doing with my treasures.

3. I can’t believe not everyone shares your passion! Oh well, more junk for you – and your dog!

• GTC says:

LOl! Yes, my dog seems to enjoy giving all the junk I bring home the smell over. Good thing I am the only really trashy person around my parts.

4. patty soriano says:

oh, yeahhhh, I would have stopped, too ! Looks like some other good stuff though down at the other end — any good stuff you didn’t take ? Well, duh…if it was good you would have! Love the legs! I picked up a nasty upholstered old chair specifically for those big chunky carved feet!

Oh how cool is that piece—I want it!
    That’s a GREAT candidate for reupholstery!

I totally would have stopped at that pile! Great stuff as always!

7. Karen Sack says:

Love your work Karen! You never fail to impress. Xx

8. You find the COOLEST STUFF! I find gar-bahje.

9. Val says:

I was wondering why you don’t paint on some of the furniture’s fabric that needs to be redone? I know you can do it with annie sloan…does cc’s paint work the same way?

• GTC says:

Hi Val, you can definitely paint on fabric with CeCe Caldwell’s paints. If you look on Pinterest, you can find a lot of examples. Because there is no acrylic, latex or chemicals in CeCe Caldwell’s paints, it is the perfect medium to paint fabrics.