What The Junk

Le Junque

1. deborah beard says:

I liked your page 🙂 hope this helps… also congrats on selling paint! you’re amazing Karen!

2. Does anyone in Louisvile, KY sell the paint? Interested in trying it. Just moved into our new house and have massive amount of projects waiting for me!!!

• GTC says:

Hi Eveylyn, we do not currently have a retailer in Kentucky, but we have them throughout the rest of the south. We are always looking for new retailers if you are interested in joining our team!

3. Leigh Garrett says:

My facebook page is recycle crafts by leigh. I have lots of chairs too. I would love to turn one into some kind of storage seat.

4. Patty Soriano says:

oooh, tell me you got those other cool things in the picture with the grody cooler!! The stuff on top of the rack/shelf. LOVE chairs, too! Let’s see what you’ve done. And look! the puppy fits in the garage now, too !! did you know you had a dog in there ??? 🙂

• GTC says:

Oh Patty! I didn’t bring ANY of it home! I have put myself on a strict junk diet, well at least for this month. The back of the bookshelf was coming off in chunks and I just didn’t have the heart to deal with it. A girl has got to go window shopping sometimes though! And re the Doggie, that’s my dog Keiki! She follows me around and makes Cameos once in a while 😉

• Patty Soriano says:

I also am trying hard to stay away from piles and sales. But I keep remembering that if I see a freebie I need to grab it for others. I collect items for an organization in the city which helps others who have nothing in their homes. I was seeing the white vase and whatever cool thing that was to the right of it up on top of the shelf. Although I usually think furniture, they also like decorative items. Keiki! I’ve got a shadow, too. I like seeing other pets on the blogs. Congratulations on the growing paint business! How exciting!

• GTC says:

Hi Patty! Wow, what a wonderful organization that is! I am actually a project admin for a non profit volunteer match site. I should look through my non profit partners and see if there are any that would benefit from something like this. It is SO hard to stay away from free and not look through those piles!
          Thank you so much on the good words, we are growing and growing, it’s really exciting!

5. Funny lady you are!
    All those King’s horses and all those King’s men are just plain lazy~IT TAKES A WOMAN!

6. Diana Lopes says:

OMG, so many awesome projects to do with all that junk! Congrats on all your acomplishments, I’m sure you deserve it all! =)