Le Beach Getaway, sanity break

Good Time Charlie

1. Rob O. says:

We love San Diego too! And like you, I can’t get enough of the fish tacos!

By the way, you can pick up lots of cheap or free sightseeing ideas from Local Wally’s. I recommend Cabrillo Nat’l Monument and the nearby lighthouse. Great photo ops all around that area. Also highly recommend Mt. Soledad Veterans Memorial. It’s the highest point in SoCal and offers terrific views in every direction. Nice place for a lazy picnic lunch. And the Pacific Beach area (just north of Mission Bay and south of La Jolla) is great for easy beach strolling.

2. Shannon Fox says:

You are so right. You have to have that one-on-one time. You picked a great place to do it too. Love seeing all the photos, I have enjoyed all those places and it brings back good memories!!!! Lots of good ones =) Glad you had such a great time. You deserve it!!!!

3. Shondra says:

Looks like you had a blast!

I’d love to feature this post on our San Diego-based site. Email me for details!

shondra (at) dwellable (dot) com

Thanks!
    Shondra

how awesome! you guys are adorable!

5. Suffering Husband says:

Beautiful weather, great food, awesome beaches (I’m jumping off those cliffs next time),
    but did not see one pickable dumpster the whole time 🙁

6. one of our favorite places…Tahoe in the summer, too.

7. looks like you had a great time! we are getting away avec les enfants this week 😉 But we are heading for the beach and knocking an item off my bucket list by visiting NOLA! as much as i’m looking forward to beignets those fish tacos look AMAZING. mmm

8. I have always wanted to go to the Coronado! Some day! And I agree – it’s good to get away from the kids every once in awhile!

Looks like you had a fabulous time. Next time, I’ll visit and you can show me around!

9. Clydia says:

You are so right on making time for your marriage, thanks for reminding me! We’ve been so busy lately. San Diego was my favorite overnight when I worked for SWA plus they put us in a hotel right close to the water…wonderful! I forgot how much I missed it until I was looking at your pics. Thanks so much for sharing! {HUGS} Three Mango Seeds