Mixology, Two Snooty French Girls, a Dresser, a Nightstand and a big mess before

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

I never get tired of seeing furniture *re-doux’s* it continually inspires me. Maybe the only people who get tired of seeing stuff are the ones who might not be able to create to begin with.

~Bliss~

2. Sandi Reagan says:

Your site is not only informative and gives me so much motivation and idea’s but I have to tell you. I LOVE the comentary that goes along with your instructions. Your witty, talented and wise and my DIY hat goes off to you my teacher!
    Have a great day!
    Sandi

3. Stephanie says:

You are so creative!! The dressers look great. 🙂

4. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SHOUT OUT AND FOR LETTING ME SHOW YOUR DRESSER, YOUR NEW DRESSER AND END TABLE ARE BEAUTIFUL!

elles sont magnifiques! tres elegante!

6. Très magnifique! All they are missing are their berets and baguettes! They would definitely get along with my french enamel sign – he’s such a ladies man!
    Another gorgeous makeover!

7. Honey says:

I adore snooty French furniture! What a lovely job you did!

Those are both beautiful!

9. This turned out great! I was wondering, do you refinish the inside of the drawers too? And can you put Ce Ce Caldwell paints in a sprayer? Thanks!

10. Elise says:

This looks so nice and expensive! Way to go. I’m stopping by from a blog hop and am a new follower, I would love if you came to say hi and followed me back at http://www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

11. Deb Siemens says:

Love all the gorgeous ideas!
    Tell me, how do you price for your shows?
    Thanks,
    Deb

12. Shannon Fox says:

They look snooty and French NOW, that you got your hands on them. Love the little side kick. Always root for the underdog 🙂

Just beautiful!! The colour you’ve madfe is great!

14. Karen, this pair is drop dead GORGEOUS!!! Absolutely love how you aged them. I don’t know what you’re talking about when you say you’re inspired by me, because my jaw is on the floor checking out your amazing paint job! Totally awesome! Shelly Andrade

15. Love this dresser! And, you got a steal! I love a good yard sale!

16. Love the color you ended up with. I love my CeCe Caldwell paints – and I HAVE rubbed that wax into my hands before! Thanks for joining the party this week!

17. I LOVE that finish. Beautiful job. Thanks for linking to Hot Fun in the Summertime.

18. Simply beautiful! I must try the CeCe’s. I hear such good things about it. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Beautiful and as always, very original! I really need to try that paint!

20. Seriously these are the most gorgeous dressers EVER. LOVE your paint technique!!!

21. I’m glad I inspired you, cuz now you’ve inspired me. I’ve loved these since day one and I have a nice set to play with right now – wish me luck!!

22. Absolutely stunning!!! Love this mixture of paint…WOW!!!