Don’t try this at home folks, a Dresser Dump Redoux

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque

1. Susan says:

I’m digging it! Nice rescue!

2. Awesome finish Karen!

Pinning it, umm hummm. I thought it looked a little like the R&R dresser at first in it’s rough state, then I saw wheels and I was like oh yeah I’m gonna like where this is headed. But when I saw the small bins I was all like ohhhhh mannnn, I’m gonna love thissss.

Bliss

4. debbiedoos says:

whew what a job there girlie. But hey if someone has to do, your the perfect gal. Looks awesome!

I don’t think there is anything out there that you can’t save!

6. karin says:

Karen, I knew in the tease yesterday that I was gonna LOVE this…Smokey mountain is my fave..Its the color of my bottom cupboards in my kitchen! It wonderful! I love it so much.
    Great job
    Hugs
    Karin

7. Virginia says:

It’s way cool. I love the paint job. Very creative. Fantastic job as always!

8. wow. the time put in paid off. turned out perfect! wood box drawers are such a good idea too!

Awesome job Karen! It looks great!

10. Leslie says:

I don’t know how you do it, time after time. I look at the before and go “What the…?” And then you surprise me! Thanks for the inspiration! Also, I couldn’t find your email, and I’d like to ask you about what kind of paint sprayer you use, because I need one for a furniture project. Can you email me? Thanks so much.

11. gorgeous redo, it turned out fabulous!

12. Amy says:

SO SO SO fabulous! What a great turn around!

13. That dresser is walking in Memphis … and she’s rolling with her bad self!

14. Miss Ellie says:

Nice rescue! I’ve never tried CeCe’s paint before. Turned out really great. I’ll have to get some. I love how you add the boxes on the shelf.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers,
    Miss Ellie

15. Hetty says:

Super redo! I need this one in my kitchen..

16. Angie says:

Beautiful work. We recently found a drawerless chest on the side if the road and turned it into a gorgeous bookcase. It was soooo muck work but well worth it. Love what you did with this!

17. Suzanne says:

You are a wizard! What an awesome restoration! Love the mixed paint!

18. angie says:

WOW – very cool! You have alot of patience, but your rescue turned out beautifully!

19. Hi! This is super fun. Thanks for inspiring me to not overlook a piece of furniture that looks like it’s beyond help.

One of my fav’s thanks for linking it up GTC.

Bliss

21. What an amazing transformation! You did such a beautiful job with this. I love the paint you chose and the boxes are the perfect addition.

22. Angie Oliver says:

I love this kind of thing! Your work is awesome!