The Little Table from the Dump, a Happy Surprise

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque

1. Nina says:

Like!

2. I am so in love with those gorgeous legs! Adorable table!!

3. sharleen says:

good one. 🙂 (said with a French accent!)

4. Adorable…LOVE the addition of the paper in the drawer 🙂

5. Jayne says:

Great legs, love that dark top, good job!

6. Jeannie says:

Karen, you could bring anything back to life. Great little table.
    Hope you have a great day.
    Jeannie

Fab finish! I predict it will be 1st to sell!

8. Bristol says:

Really cute idea I love the white and black and the special treat in the drawer.
    Bristol

what a find! it looks amazing and the drawer is SO fun!

10. Kim Brotzman says:

Did you adhere the paper inside? Getting ready to redo a stinky dresser and was thinking of mod podge for the drawers? Any advice? Thanks for all the weekly inspiration!

11. Of course this cute little table belongs to you. You are amazing! Love it! Blessings, Patti@OldThingsNew

12. Deborah says:

The table looks great! At first I thought the top was chalkboard paint. I’ve never heard of this Modern Masters colorant before. Is it something from an art store?

Hugs,
    Deborah

13. Classy! Hope it sells quick and gets to be put on display and loved as it should be!
    Liz

14. Your patient little table turned out wonderful! Love the dark stain on top with the white base. And about the furniture police … that was too funny. I hope they don’t drive by when my garage door is up.

15. Beverly says:

I LOVE your table. I so love to restyle old furniture. I always see things for what they can be. You have that gift as well. BEAUTIFUL!!! Beverly Tea Cottage Pretties.

16. HI Miss Karen featuring your lovely table, im a sucker for paper lined drawers!

Laura 🙂

17. domain says:

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she retains the idea of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it.

Thus that’s why this article is great. Thanks!