California, Fish, Nuts and Ice Cream

Good Time Charlie

1. Ok, still kinda gagging on the fish skin pic, but thankfully you redeemed yourself with the asian dude with earphones and ginormous ice cream sundaes. Wondering if you’re accepting applications for adopted sisters? Maybe even a quirky one from Indiana?

2. Fun to have you take us along on your trip! I have a younger sister, Julie, and we always have a blast together. :o)

Looks like a wonderful time together! If I come to town, I hope you’ll be my tour guide!

4. Sandra Fiffy says:

Sounds like a great time Karen! So funny that you mentioned Pizza My Heart! I am a life long New Englander but my son, daughter in law, and grandson live in Santa Cruz and we love, love love Pizza My Heart (i’m really picky when it comes to my pizza). The Boardwalk is always on our itinerary also. My son and his wife are expecting a new addition in Feb. 2014 so it looks like I’ll be enjoying some of that delicious food of the gods once again. YAYYYYY! (Almost as excited about that as I am the new grandchild) We absolutely love San Fran and being the crazy bunch that we are, the ride down Lombard St. always gives us a thrill! Love Cali and can’t wait for our next visit.

5. Jayne says:

You guys had a blast, love the pictures!

6. Linda T says:

I always enjoy your posts and this one did not disappoint. Loved seeing pictures of your time with your family. Looks like you had a great time. Peeking into the yard of your childhood home-what a hoot (I would, and have, done the same thing! Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Only folks who have rode the waves on a California beach ALL DAY know just how tired and salty your are after. If I close my eyes I can go right back.
    Bliss

Looks like you had a blast–even from the past ; D !!!
    Sigh–I will have to play viCARIously through you–I’m still pluggin’ away on the lists of chores to be ready for mom’s big party next Saturday!
    Great pics~especially that one of you setting up for PFM!

9. Looks like you had a ball! I have two sisters also and they have moved around so much due to the military. We really have a blast when we get together! Thanks for sharing!! (& I would’ve ordered the big sundae, too!)
    XO,
    Christy

looks like you had an awesome time! you are so adorable. 🙂

11. I want you to know I read every one of your blog items. Especially enjoyed this one with your family and then clicked on the “raw” one about your children and results of trying for more.

I am a great grandmother. Have enjoyed the ‘painting’ and etc. for the last 3 years and had a place in an antique mall, that sadly we are closing out right now. We are both in our late 70’s and just tired and not too good health wise, so decided to call it quits. But I will still enjoy seeing what you repurpose! Just wanted you to know this.

Carol Lindberg Wichita, Ks.

12. Looks like you had a wonderful time Karen. So glad you spent time with some of those you love. The best of times! I enjoyed looking at your photos. Beautiful family.

Linda at The French Hens Nest

13. How fun!! Looks like everyone had a blast ~ I could hear the laughter all the way over here 😀