DIY Black and White Stairs Saga Continues

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Good Time Charlie, Tutorials

1. Scottiev says:

Hooray! I was seriously JUST wondering how your stairs were going the other day and was worried I had missed the completion post. Still wish I was close so I could help you…I know they’ll be awesome when they’re done. XO!

2. KARIN says:

oh Karen…you know I love you! We have 3 unfinished projects going as we speak….I am so excited to see how your stairs look when they are all done and lovely looking. Our poor poor long suffering husbands wouldn’t have it any other way…LOL~
    Hugs,
    Karin

definitely the best time to start another big project. 😉 can’t wait to see these stairs! totally feel your pain on all of this!

4. Diana says:

I love your blog Karen, you make me laugh. Can’t wait to see the end product.

5. I am totally stealing the line about half finished projects meaning I am not being creative enough and I have those she hands, sad but true. But know this the rest of you is ROCKIN’!!!

6. This cracked me up. You got yourself into a DIY super mess;) But it makes me feel better because I have been there, done that. Well, maybe not with stairs but other projects. I wonder too how an old lady sneaks her hand into my project photos! Can’t wait to see the final result.
    I’m sure it will be beautiful.

7. You teaser! I saw AFTER in that facebook update 😉
    So, you’re working on my kind of time than?
    I started a bathroom makeover last year.
    I just painted the counter top last weekend.
    Everything else was completely done but that.

Hugs :))) Shan
    xo

8. Barbara Ann says:

Your posting is very timely. Tonight we were feverishly looking for the name of the contractor who gave us a quote to do our stairs. If my husband complains at all, I will show him your pictures. Love the picture of the most patient husband in the world.

Apparently I too subscribe to the constant-project-syndrome!
    The stairs are going to be great!

10. […] cases with stain and paint, but I hadn’t ever considered going two toned with paint like this stunning staircase remodel from Redoux Interiors.  What I like about this idea is how you can go with a darker color for the stair treads, you […]