1. kristy says:

I understand this addiction you discribe, I sympathize with you recognizing it, I acknowledge you might need help, but I will not suggest I know any of this first hand. Okay I getta get back to painting.

Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

2. Tery says:

Sorry…I cannot help you as I suffer from it too.

3. Tracey Bradshaw says:

I am suffering terrible withdrawals as I am getting ready to move and have no time to feed my addiction – so I get my fix reading about other people’s painting escapades… 🙂

4. Oh…I love that you’re a paintaholic! Junk just looks awesome painted!

–Katie
    @ Creatively Living

5. Mandy says:

Dying to give the CeCe Paint a try. Unfortunately no one in my area is carrying it yet. You definitely aren’t alone in the paint addiction!

6. There’s no managing to it! We just have to accept our addiction move forward, and feed the addiction even more!

and such beautiful results! and you look quite adorable, too!!!!!

8. Angie says:

Yes. I’m a paintaholic as well. And I work in a paint store 3 days a week. That’s like an alcoholic who works in a liquor store. Not good. There are hundreds of colors that I want to use on something!
    Maybe we should form some sort of support group. Just sayin.
    Your painted things are gorgeous. Love the turquoise/teal shade.
    Angie

I say just go with it!
    –It could always be something worse ; }
    ps–I’ve got some painting you could tackle!

10. They say the first step in addiction is admitting you have a problem – congratulations! You are now well on your way to a full recovery!

But wait, you don’t want to recover! So keep on using those fingers and toes to paint a dozen things per day – sleep is so overrated anyway!

11. Liz says:

Well, you’ve got the addiction, but you also have the paint, the skills and the smile to go with it…I say paint on and continue to make the world a more beautiful place.

12. I’m addicted too, I can’t help you 🙂 Love it all!

13. Hi, my name is Shelly. I’ve been addicted to painting for 12 months. Just when I thought I could escape the madness, I discovered CeCe Caldwell’s Paints. Not only am I addicted to it, I’m sharing my addition and it’s spreading across the nation like wildfire. I find comfort knowing so many others share our problem, does that make me an enabler? lol – Great post Karen! I love reading your posts & your ladder is ‘da bomb!

14. Hi my name is Lori. I first realized I was a paintaholic when I woke up one morning knowing all I’d dreamed about that night was paint. Colors, brushes, and what furniture needed to be what color. I’m CRAZY about all that good stuff you painted and the visual of you painting with all 4 limbs made me giggle!! ~Lori

15. OMGosh, you are the cutest! I got a burst of energy just by reading this!
    I love the way it all turned out, especially because I find myself painting EVERYTHING that color lately (it’s the accent color throughout my home).

Take care,
    Irma

You are not alone!

• Cuong says:

i got the same problem! i have qstoeiuned many people and they said i just have to re-install the program which is a terrible thought in view of the fact that i’ve lost the installer cd. please someone give a clue what to do! thanks