Make a Work Bench from Wood Shipping Pallet!

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque, Tutorials

1. Heather says:

LOVE this idea! Saw it on TipJunkie! Oh, I soooo need to find some pallets near me! Thanks for sharing this awesome idea!

2. it looks awesome! useable! creative!
    the head in the dumpster- creepy!!!

3. That is fantastic Karen!! What a great work space you've created. I gotta get me some more tools so I can create something like that! 🙂
    Vanessa

4. Hi Karen, that's exactly what I need! I need to build something similar quickly cause I'm getting crazy of moving my tools all around the garage!

5. I need this!!! What a great time and back saver!! Cool! ~Lori

6. OH! I {heart} pallet projects! I could totally use this too! Great job, girlie

7. What a gREAT work place! You could even fit a compressor and nail guns under there! I LUV it!

8. You better not let me find out exactly where you live…because I am coming for this!

9. OMG – I so need to build this for our garage!

Expect a copy cat soon. Of course I will let everyone know where this fab idea came from.

~ robin

10. That is AWESOME! Greta job!
    R

11. Totally awesome! Be sure to stop by our party tomorrow. You'll want to check out the features!

12. Hi K –

What great results…and some major organization to boot! Coming over to Sweden anytime soon?

Michael

13. Congrats on winning the DIY Club contest with this! AMAZING project!

14. Oh wow…I'm totally jealous. I wish I had space for something like that!!!

15. Hey Sweet Girl – scoot over to Sunday Funday and see yourself featured!!!

~ robin

itsrobinwithani.com

16. Somehow missed this post in Feb. Saw via prim and proper. Love love. I so need one of those!!!

17. Susan G says:

Hey Karen,

Need anymore pallets or know someone looking for some. I am waiting for my very large paint order today so will have that pallet and 3 more in the side yard. I wished I could use saw’s like you do! I’m too chicken!

18. Luz Henriquez says:

Oh, Madame Karen.

You are so ingenious! I Love the whole project, but the fact that it’s moveable is just the cherry on top!

19. Woot, woot! Good eye and good idea. Love the storage. You will be even more productive now. Is it possible? I think we are about to find out.
    Liz

yay! i can finally open your blog! looks awesome!!!! i love the recycle of course, but the style is cool, too!

I’m shocked you had to think twice about picking it up!

22. I need you to move in for the summer so you can show me how to use all of your tools!! I’ll show you all my favorite thrift shops and side of the road locations – come on!!

23. Christy@Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer says:

What a great find! You made perfect use of it!! I have a similar table that I use for a work table with storage , but I built it using old fence posts. I don’t think I would have had the vision to use something like this if I had come across it. Good job, girl!!
    XO,
    Christy

24. I absolutely love this! It will be so handy to have all your tools on a moveable storage unit.

Cheers

Karen

25. awesome! I agree with Cassie…head in dumpster…totally creepy 😉

26. That is awesome! I sooo need one (or two!) of those!!
    Thanks so much for sharing on Project Inspired, pinning!
    Nancy

27. Danielle says:

This is wonderful. Such a great addition to your work space! Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays. x

28. Karen, this is so awesome! What a great way to use old pallets and I especially love that it’s on wheels. Pinned!

29. Karen,
    That turned out fabulous! You are so inspiring to all of us!
    ~Tami

30. Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?

There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Thank you

31. Highly descriptive post, I liked that bit.
    Will there be a part 2?

32. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get
    listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I
    never seem to get there! Appreciate it

33. doityourselfer says:

I read the article. Very nice! I may do this after I build a pallet work/storage shed.
    My question:
    What were the dimensions of the original shipping crate? It isn’t mentioned in this article.