Anthro Inspired Dresser, Number 1

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque

1. I love the unique slant to the drawer fronts! You made this piece a million times better!

2. crazy cool piece! those slanted drawers are so cool. they look great with the new paint treatment!

3. Fran says:

This was a perfect fit for this piece of furniture, such an improvement. I love the paint techniques and thanks so much for describing how you achieved this look for us all to copy. I can’t wait to see what you get tomorrow.

4. Marsha Stopa says:

Gorgeous! Great vision, great execution! You inspire me every week.

CeCe Caldwell’s Glaze? When did they start to carry a glaze?

5. Kris says:

Wow another great one. Love this.
    Kris

6. The dresser turned out fabulous. Say the word Anthropologie and I’m sold!

this dresser has a cool shape and i love the treatment you gave it!

Awesome! I totally love that!

9. Lori says:

LOVE IT!! You have such talent, Karen 🙂

10. C’est magnifique! The layers of colors make this piece a star! Bet she sells quickly!
    xo Heidi

11. great piece! I LOVE TEXTURED LOOK YOU GAVE THE PIECE!

12. bj says:

You did a great job here…I love numbers on most anything.
    I think it will sell quickly.

13. bj says:

I follow by Google Friends but can’t find a link here.?? Am I just missing it?

14. Amber says:

Love! Especially the maps in the drawers! Thank you so much for sharing at the Give Me The Goods Link Party!

15. That’s a wonderful DIY & transformation of a curb side
    treasure…. I’ve been late to the party on the A.S. Chalk
    paint & now this C.C. paint… I see painting in my future.
    Cheryl
    zany-mayd.blogspot.com

16. Shelly says:

Very cool!! I think I have a crush on the wheels! 🙂

17. Jamie says:

I love this! You always do such a fabulous job 😉
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

18. Oooh. I really like it. Nice to see you make something so gorgeous out of a piece that originally was just kind of weird! 🙂 I’m really wanting to try the watered down paint technique on some bare wood now!

19. It’s magnificent – the map drawers push it over the edge of fabulousness!

20. what a unique piece, it turned out so cool!

21. I love this! I am choosing this post as a feature for Give Me the Goods Monday. Be sure to stop by tomorrow to check out the feature post. You’re awesome!

~Chelsea @ Married Filing Jointly

22. you had me at anthro. bravo!

visiting via feathered nest friday and so glad i dropped by!

stop by anytime. http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com

michele

23. Danielle says:

So cool. Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays!

24. that dresser seem to be the one to copy–i did one also–LOVE yoursand congrats on the MMS pick!! here is my copy-

25. ColleenB. ~ Texas says:

Love your finished product . Looks great. Like the idea of you putting caster wheels on as well; makes for easy moving around

26. Almost a perfect match to the Anthro dresser! Beautiful job!!!

Okay Miss Karen! You got me, I luv each time you’ve added wheels to a cabinet and I’m currently working on a project I think would work for this too! So I’m on it–hope you’ll check it out!

• GTC says:

Hey there Catherine!! I am slow on the response these days. Life keeps speeding up! Can’t wait to see what you come up with and I hope it has wheels!