Whatever Wednesday, The Dresser and the Drawers Broke Up

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque, Tutorials

1. Jayne says:

The dresser and drawers want a divorce! lol! I love the solutions you’ve come up with for these “break ups” especially the white one with the baskets, beautiful!

2. debbiedoos says:

If I did come across something like that, I would never look again. You have the vision Karen. They turned out gorgeous!

you know how to make every piece of junk treasure!

O.M.G. I want that taller, 2nd dresser you found with all the catty-wampus drawers!

5. Standing in awe of you once again 🙂 Patti@OldThingsNew

I love seeing what you do Karen! Great job once again!

7. Hetty says:

Yes, this is hard work, I know! Just remember you are an inspiration to many.

8. Michele says:

Love your basket dresser!! Pinned:) Super easy cookies for busy DIY’ers. Try them http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/02/fabulous-flourless-peanut-butter-cookies.html

9. OH my goodness, YOU ARE GOOD! Wow. What a wonderful recycling you’ve got going on here!! Do come and join our linky party and link it up! You can find the party from our homepage, http://www.finecraftguild.com Hope to see you there!

10. Jamie says:

So Cool! I love that look too 😉
    Jamie ~ Better With Age

11. Stacey says:

I love this – it is wonderful and just cute as can be!
    Now I need to find some broken dressers too!
    Thanks for linking – featuring this tonight!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

12. I love it! It looks great 🙂
    Debbie

13. That is fun – I am on the hunt for a dresser!

14. Hi Karen,
    I’ve got a beautiful old antique chest of drawers that breaks my heart whenever I look at it. The drawers literally fell apart when I removed them from the dresser. I’ll change it up and send a picture when it’s done. Thanks for the inspiration. A question…. How did you secure the drawer supports to the dresser frame? Did you drive the screws in from the outside side of the dresser?

15. Gorgeous! You do some amazing work on these dressers. I must need a jigsaw for Christmas as well. 🙂

16. elaine simmons says:

I tell you what Karen. If you ever decide you don’t want to revamp furniture, you could make a living writing! Your blog was hilarious! What an imagination!

17. Beautiful!!
    And I LOVE your post…your dresser love story! lol So creative….with writing AND paint! 🙂

Nancy

18. DesignedByBH says:

I absolutely love this! (And everything I’ve seen of yours, actually!) My husband and I need a dresser because his is too small and several drawers are broken…but maybe I’ll keep it for something else and just make it loose its drawers, too! Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks for linking up to Twirl & Take a Bow!
    Hope to see you again this week!

~ Brooke ~

19. OK Love this!!! Great job!! It’s a pinner!!! Thanks for sharing on DIY Sunday Showcase!

Shelly

20. Tricia M says:

Great makeover! I picture those baskets full of kids toys and books in a family room.

I have just the piece to do this with. I picked it up next to a dumpster at the local university. It only had one drawer in it. My husband just shook his head when I brought it home. LOL